3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Farfetch is at the forefront of technology, both online and in stores blending the offline with the online customer experience. Farfetch sees this connected retail vision as key to the future of luxury. You'll create and manage all aspects of reporting and analysis of customer touchpoints across key connected retail products such as websites, apps and electronic displays in stores for multiple key clients. You'll lead and develop the data strategy and give recommendations to internal and external stakeholders on customer strategy and product development. You'll build and maintain both backend data feeds and customer-facing dashboards to give a holistic cross device picture to inform digital marketing, optimisation and retail teams. You will also create and define tagging requirements for new features/pages
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Become THE authority and workstream lead on reporting and success measurement across one of the fastest growing aspects of the FARFETCH product suite
- Develop custom data models and reporting via SQL and BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership.
- Be the point of contact for technical teams across the business to guide and advise on all aspects of tracking and tagging across the omnichannel platform;
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high-quality of standards.
- Contribute to requests from business leaders and build reporting logic to produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business. This requires an understanding of business processes and data flows;
- Complete analysis on current state for defined site sections to identify opportunities for improvement and create general success metrics based on the defined business objectives;
- Create automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation;
- Provide recommendations to cross functional teams to improve the customer experience both in store and remote;
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced with onsite customer journey data modelling and presentation from multiple sources including building and managing data sets;
- Highly skilled in Excel and SQL;
- Experience defining app and web tracking across Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar;
- Experienced with BI and data visualisation tools (e.g., SSRS, Tableau, Looker etc.)
- The ability to work across departments with colleagues in engineering, tech and data to optimise tracking, tagging and the performance of the technology.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You'll build and maintain both backend data feeds and customer-facing dashboards to give a holistic cross device picture to inform digital marketing, optimisation and retail teams.