1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to empower our team to create high-quality repeatable campaigns.
You have experience working with across the campaign lifecycle - from planning and briefing, to journey orchestration, to performance tracking. You are comfortable working with tools like HubSpot to create workflows and automation, and can design processes that scale, including lead routing, self-serve enablement, and asset templating.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at TrueLayer, you sit at the heart of the marketing team enabling us to scale more efficiently and unlock potential across the funnel. In this role, you’ll need deep experience in scaling global campaigns and process, with the portfolio to prove it.
You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in marketing - we are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives. We’re passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised over $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As our Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Build a campaign operations engine across attribution, automation, and optimisation, that can scale across our products, personas, industries, and markets
- Establish campaign operation best practice, including team responsibilities, standardise naming and filing conventions, planning and briefing, audience segmentation, performance tracking, asset templates, QA process and customer journey orchestration (lead routing and automation)
- Partner with marketing and sales to drive campaign alignment and SLAs
- Manage multi-touch automation campaigns to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for our key buying personas, from set up to reporting
- Enable the team with self-serve infrastructure, documentation, and training
- Manage the email calendar for prospect and customer communications
- Analyse and report on campaign performance; turning data into strategic decisions and tactical insights for the team
- Manage day-to-day operations and troubleshooting of campaign setups
- Support campaign project planning to help remove potential bottlenecks
- Drive continual improvements across our activities and processes - this includes lead lifecycle, conversion rate, and time to qualify
- Proven experience in B2B and marketing operations at a SaaS company
- Experience working with campaign technologies and automation tools like CRM / MAP (HubSpot), Webinar platforms and Ad Networks (DemandBase, Linkedin)
- A confident self-starter, with a proven track record scaling campaign operations that have a measurable impact on revenue growth
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimisation in your previous roles
- Collaborative mindset, willing to work with key internal teams and ensure everyone is aligned
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).y — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).ty — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).