3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting to the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Lead, you will coordinate localisation projects, ensuring the smooth running of all day-to-day translation tasks and handling client requests. Working with many varied luxury fashion brands, you will provide outstanding customer service and help maintain strong client relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will set-up, briefing and allocating localisation projects through our different translation and production tools
- Working with the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Lead you will plan and execute new language site launches, creating project trackers and timelines, and provide direction on the quality management of all localisation projects.
- You will be a driver for a quality and customer-focused ethos, being the key contact for clients handling and resolving requests
- You will support the Senior Linguistic Services Lead with the financial operations of the team, preparing purchase orders and client invoices
- You will work with leads, managers and the People team to manage the FPS freelancer pool and own coordination of the full freelancer lifecycle including on- and off boarding process, contract management and freelancer engagement
- You will help implement the FPS Linguistic Services long-term strategy defined by the Senior Linguistic Services Lead and Senior Content Manager, implementing new tools and processes
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a linguist, someone who lives and breathes language
- You are a translation specialist with experience managing complex localisation projects with multiple stakeholders
- You have up-to-date knowledge of translation memory, machine translation and translation management workflows/software
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team, planning and executing localisation projects for luxury brand clients.