1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Salary up to £40,000
Anywhere in the UK
Are you a Talent Sourcer that’s passionate about finding amazing, diverse talent and creating a best-in-class, engaging candidate experience? Our mission is simple! We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. At Made Tech, we’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage all people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us. If this sounds like you, please read on...
As part of our growing Talent Acquisition team, you will be a valued contributor identifying and attracting diverse talent to come to Made Tech. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines and will be instrumental in our ability to scale, working towards our mission to make public services better..
Your role at Made Tech
- Collaborate closely with Talent Partners and the hiring community to deeply understand requirements of our roles, the function and how they fit into the bigger picture.
- You’ll strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- You’ll pro-actively source new candidates into pipelines and talent pools using a range of methods and channels.
- You’ll be passionate about crafting an engaging candidate experience. You’ll be a brand advocate and embody our values.
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and communities with recruiters and hiring managers.
- You’ll be able to identify opportunities to improve our approach and drive meaningful changes. Using meaningful data to influence Talent Partners and hiring managers.
In the application process the following skills will be assessed
- Extensive sourcing experience gained within a search firm, recruitment agency or internal recruiting team.
- Experience building talent sourcing strategies using a range of tools, methods and channels.
- Being able to deliver strong, diverse pipelines in a fast moving environment
- Ability to engage potential candidates, craft meaningful relationships which convert into talent pools for the future
- You won’t be afraid to talk about your failures and what you’ve learned. We’re looking for self-reflective sourcers who take ownership of their own development.
We want our teams and individuals to grow. If you don’t have the following skills, you will have access to a learning budget, experienced team members and a wider learning and mentoring culture that can help you develop the following
- Using Data to drive meaningful learning.
- Contributing to an exciting and engaging employer brand message
- A strong understanding of Technology, User-Centred Design and Product roles
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to. Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:✈️ Flexible Holiday 🕰️ Flexible Working Hours 👶 Flexible Parental Leave 👩💻 Remote Working 🤗 Paid counselling🏖️ Paid anniversary break More information can be found here