1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Having a new house is great. Getting a new house isn’t. It's a big life moment and can be complicated and scary for all of us.
That's why we’re on a mission to remove risk so people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to make dealing with clients secure and friction-free for lawyers and professional services across the property sector.
Since our co-founders, Jack and Olly, founded Thirdfort in 2017, we’ve grown from a single London office to an amazing, international team of over 90 with team members also in Manchester and Sri Lanka. We are backed by big-hitting investors, including Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla and Cazoo), leading law firm Mishcon de Reya and HM Land Registry. We already work with over 550 property and legal businesses to help streamline their processes and keep security top of mind, and we're growing. We're serious and we're ambitious. Come join us.
At Thirdfort, we deeply understand the importance of attracting and hiring top talent so we can build an exceptional team that can deliver on our ambitious company goals. We don't cut corners when it comes to hiring top talent; we carefully design processes that genuinely assess for the skills we're looking for in future hires and ensure we're building an inclusive and diverse team that's aligned with our values and culture. This requires time, effort, investment, and expertise which is why we're building a strong talent function that can expertly partner with hiring managers and the business to build high performing teams.
Growing our engineering and product teams is a core priority for our business so we're looking for a Tech Talent Associate to join us and help us to discover the best technical talent. In this position, you will play a crucial role in helping us to build exceptional tech and product teams through sourcing top talent, discovering new and creative sourcing methods and ensuring we are building a diverse team. You will report into our Head of People and partner closely with our Talent Manager who leads our technical hiring efforts, whilst also gaining exposure to other areas of our business and People Team.
We believe this is a great opportunity to develop your career in Talent and we would love to see this person grow into a Talent Manager position.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Proactively source top candidates. Your core responsibility will be to source, attract and recruit the best candidates for our rapidly growing team
- Stay at the fore of new sourcing strategies and tools, uncover new job boards and discover diverse communities to expand our talent pool
- Placing job ads on external job boards, monitor application quality, and filter inbound applications from all sources
- Build expertise in understanding what great looks likes in engineering at Thirdfort. You'll soon be able to confidently uncover technical aptitude and distinguish what makes someone right for our team
- Be a true partner to candidates and provide an exceptional experience from start to close
- Support the wider Talent teams efforts in continually improving the experience we are delivering and the employer brand we're building, from writing blog articles and posting social media posts to organising career fairs
- Uphold data integrity and push forwards the way we use our tooling
You may be right for this role if you:
- Have experience sourcing the best technical talent. We're ideally looking for someone who has spent some time in-house at a tech business or within an agency where sourcing tech talent has been a core responsibility
- Love building relationships with people and care deeply about providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Have a learning mindset. You believe there are always new sourcing strategies to try, and are excited to develop your recruiting skillset
- Are organised and methodical. Your research is streamlined and all your interactions are documented
- Are a great communicator. You love to talk to people, and you put a lot of care into your outbound touch points
- Love the hunt. You get a rush of adrenaline when you find a list of coding competition winners, new job boards or tooling
Life at Thirdfort
We want you to move fearlessly. That's why we’re building a culture where ambitious people can be themselves and make an impact. When you join Thirdfort, you’ll get immediate access to our flexible employee benefits package that aims to set you up for success:
- AXA Health Insurance (medical history disregarded), including dental and optical, health care (mental health, physio, etc)
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- £250 work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.