1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
As Campaign Manager you will be focused on developing and executing integrated marketing programs across target audiences, funnel stages and regions. These programs will engage target prospects and educate them on problems and solutions as it relates to their payments (and growth) needs resulting in increased lead generation, account engagement and velocity for sales deals. You will have influence over our company’s sales success and significant opportunity for personal growth and career development.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in go-to-market planning and knowledge of what drives demand in B2B, excellent communication skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves. You’ll be driving the marketing process to launch new campaign plans, working across departments for buy-in, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities for performance improvement.
What you'll do:
- Drive campaign development and execution through the different stages of the buyer journey and funnel to drive leads and meet pipeline goals.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leaders to prioritize and target accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona and buying cycle.
- Partner with Marketing peers to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of campaigns across email, web, digital advertising and content.
- Work with GTM Manager and Value Strategist to ensure we are leveraging the right messaging and data sets in the campaigns.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to marketing and sales leadership.
- Work with Revenue Ops to leverage marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to increase demand.
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Proven experience in B2B marketing with strong campaign or integrated marketing experience.
- Experience executing campaigns across a variety of channels including ads, email, web, social, sales, and webinar events.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, CRM tools, and website analytics (Salesforce + HubSpot + Google Analytics).
- Strong organizational skills wi’t th keen attention to detail and data.
- Experience influencing those who do not work for you directly.
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and building effective relationships.
- A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high-quality bar.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 200 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.