3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting to the FPS Senior Linguistic Services Lead, you will be responsible for translating and trans-creating on-brand luxury product copy into Italian for our partnered brands' sites. Working with many varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will translate, trans-create and create engaging, on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands' sites
- You will create copywriting examples and briefs for clients
- You will own the CMS copywriting process
- You will work with our core copywriting team to ensure tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
- You will maintain quality of content on product pages
WHO YOU ARE
- Italian mother tongue
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
- You have a good writing style that is accurate and engaging, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team, creating engaging and unique product descriptions for Italian luxury brand clients.