3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 12 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 150 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Client Success Manager - Enterprise.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Client Success Manager
Client Success is more than a department, it's a business-wide mindset. The Unmind Client Success team are a passionate, empathetic and savvy bunch who are specifically responsible for the following non-exhaustive remits: client onboarding and implementation, engagement, advocacy, cross-sell and retention.
We have humongous plans –and need lots of help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Client Success Manager within our Enterprise team to support the successful onboarding and retention of our rapidly growing client base.
As a Client Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for the success of your clients’ platforms; enabling us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own your portfolio of circa 25-30 clients (covering the whole client lifecycle – from successful onboarding, strategy and delivery to renewal).
- Oversee and increase the adoption, engagement, and retention with your client platforms; while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Maximise the chance of contract renewal through sustained and valuable liaison with the key decision makers within each of your accounts (for example, Quarterly Business Reviews). You will be responsible for managing your accounts’ renewals from end-to-end.
- Grow Unmind’s reach by spotting and developing cross-sell and up sell opportunities alongside the business development team
- Act as the expert on platform features and functionality; comfortably delivering training demonstrations.
- Support the evolution of our Enterprise Client Success strategy and feeding this back into our sales and product approach.
- Work with the Product and Support teams to deliver and act on valuable insights and feedback from our end-users.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience in Client Success/Management Consultancy role(s) within a B2B software/technology business or B2B SaaS environment.
- Has proven experience of partnering with Enterprise size organisations
- Possesses a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on expectations.
- Is detail oriented with excellent organisation and time management skills (you'll need the capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once)
- Is articulate; with the ability to distill complex ideas or context based concepts into easily understood terms for any client (can adapt their communication style and approach to match the needs of different clients, as well as internal stakeholders).
- Is a persuasive negotiator, who can hold effective commercial discussions.
- Is comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
- Possesses an autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Are hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays - 3pm finishes on Fridays for June, July and August
- Celebration days - each Unminder has 2 days each year to take as time off to celebrate something special to them!
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace
Please note: our Talent team are taking a break over the festive period which may mean we take a little longer to get back to you than usual 🎄✨ We will respond to you upon our return in January. Enjoy your end of year celebrations! 🌟🎉