1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience do. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honored) you’d better be ok with working your own way.
(Oh and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experiences.)
Now it’s over to you. Take a look and see if what we need sounds like you.
The Technical Pre-Sales Engineer plays a crucial part in our Sales process as you will be expected to provide detailed, technical support in the development and implementation of the Amplience products to our expanding customer base. We are looking for someone who is able to build relationships and can effectively convey and relate ideas to others with a focus on technical implementation and best practice.
- Provide technical support to the sales team, prospects and clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Consult and lead during the sales process
- Produce proof of concepts (POCs)
- Provide expertise in the company’s solutions and how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Respond to RFPs and develop written responses to sales opportunities
- Develop and present demonstrations of the Amplience solutions.
- Implement the company`s solutions with customer data in rapid deployment, proof of concept and client scenarios.
- Serve as liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Relevant university degree
- Min 3-5 years experience as a Sales/Solution Engineer/Architect for a high growth organisation
- Experience using Modern Front end frameworks (React / Vue / Svelte)
- Experience integrating SaaS Solutions
- Experience in eCommerce / Retail / SaaS
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support / Pre-Sales role
- Knowledge of and using Web Services
- Great knowledge of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, JSON, Webhooks, React, Vue, Node etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and headless value.
- Experience / Knowledge of eCommerce platforms.
- Some creative knowledge to put together compelling demonstrations / slideware / process diagrams / architecture diagrams.
- Exposure to project / programme managements (this is for process)
- A background in or deep familiarity with the Enterprise Content Management space, demonstrating deep industry knowledge and ability to elevate conversations to business need and be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as directed by sales management
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant, self-motivated and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done and learn new tech.
What's in it for you?
Everyone has a part to play in the success of the company and our projects. We have powerful teams that strive for more powerful experiences, both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. Collaboration is at the core of Amplience. We listen to how teams want to work, consult on how make our products better and then make it happen.
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a full benefits package provided by Insperity. Details available upon request.