Fully flexible hours
Location: London (City or Hammersmith)
Salary Range: up to £26,000 plus OTE
Benefits and Perks: A complete flexi-benefits package to use as you want, 25-day holidays plus unlimited personal leave, a whopping 16 weeks full-pay gender-neutral parental leave plus many more can be found on our careers site https://humn.ai/careers/
The Journey you would be joining: 3 years ago, we brought some of the brightest minds in Data Science & Engineering together to build our risk & insurance platform. Rideshur tracks thousands of environmental & behavioural data points in real-time, providing world-leading transportation risk modelling capabilities.
Rideshur has already reduced accidents by 65% saving our customers up to 20% on insurance premiums. Rideshur exposes driving risk trip by trip via an easy-to-use web app that enables fleet managers & their drivers to monitor and reduce risk by improving driving behaviour. We dynamically provide hints & tips with relevant training modules to allow drivers to develop their on-road skills & save money on their insurance premiums in real-time.
Our insurance product has world-changing potential, & fleets are just the beginning for Humn… We’re also entering the world of autonomous vehicles, creating the world's first A.V. insurance solution. In recognition of our leadership in this space, we have been awarded 2 U.K. government grants & have also raised over £20m in investment funding.
You would be joining a tech company with unmatched benefits & clear progression paths who are eager to change the world. Fancy joining the ride?
About the role
We have built a game-changing InsurTech product and we need your help to commercialise and grow our client base and revenues. To make this happen, you will be responsible for carrying out the following:
- Calling prospects to generate qualified appointments for Account Execs
- Driving awareness of our company and product in the market
- Booking product demos with these prospects
- Building key relationships with prospects to understand their challenges and goals
- Help account plan and map target accounts
- Qualifying inbound leads from various sources and assigning them to team members.
- Work on new ideas, themes, segments, areas to prospect
- Carrying out the research for the above
- Align your activities with how you will hit your monthly/quarterly targets
Furthermore, as an early employee in the sales team, your contribution will not just be about hitting key metrics, you will also help to define the shape and focus of the sales team from day 1 as we are just getting started on this journey.
You will be talented when it comes to:
- Proactively and tenaciously reaching out to organisations and key decision-makers, but also the right attitude and drive is what will make you successful here
- Having a passion to work within technology and start-up
- Communicating and building rapport, generating interest with different stakeholders, across all levels of organisations
- Comfortable hearing “no” but finding other angles to convert the “no” to a “yes”
- Your own organisation and daily structure
- Learning to use CRM systems
You’ll also be willing to learn or improve:
- Your style of selling and learning from others to supercharge your game
What we look for at Humn: A Growth Mindset – A Positive Outlook - An Avid Learner – Entrepreneurial Spark – Highly Adaptable - A Creative Problem Solver – An Innovator Not Afraid To Fail
A little about the team you would be joining: You will be a key team member, responsible for generating the first step in the direct-sales journey. We will all learn from each other and will support one another. The team is a mixed bunch, from runners to dog lovers to gamers, so conversation topics are never boring. We also have regular team get-togethers, like our recent Summer party.
Your progression path and development: We want you to move forward at pace, but first of all, this role will give you a great grounding in prospecting and pitching, understanding the product and company before you move into a senior SDR role or a closing role as an Account Exec
So why join us? For a start, you can be your whole self. We have a bunch of Humns with their own unique interests and background such as DJs, rock stars, kite surfers and poker players - and our colleagues come from all over the world.
We’re passionate about your progression path and have a clear skills matrix to keep every opportunity transparent. We also have coached leaders who mentor you to achieve both your professional and personal goals. We are proud of our learned and egoless culture and embrace the innovators and entrepreneurs to come and be a part of us. We have just had our 5th round of investment and are out to change the world, so if you fancy taking part in that, then please connect with us.
Next Steps: First, send us your cv by clicking apply, then if you meet the criteria, we will hold a Discovery call – followed by a meet the Hiring Manager call – then rounded off with a closing call where we can discuss all final needs for both sides before making an offer. Our interview process takes around 2- 3 weeks end to end and you will hear back on the next steps within 1 week of your application.