3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world approach about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 18 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 150 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them – which is why we’re looking for an exceptional leader to join as our Head of Product Marketing.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Head of Product Marketing
The last year has been a transformative period for the topic of mental health. We've all gone on our own wellbeing journeys – for many; it has been an opportunity to reflect and grow; for others, it has been a time of struggle and resilience – but there are hopes of a silver lining.
Never before has society put such an emphasis on discussing mental health. In doing so, many organisations have a new appreciation of what's expected of them to empower their people to live more fulfilling lives inside and outside the working environment.
Our vision is a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured and celebrated - we are looking for a Head of Product Marketing who shares our vision and whose role it will be to work alongside our Product and Commercial Leadership teams to own the ongoing development and elevation of our value proposition, positioning, and messaging whilst equipping our commercial teams with market insights, enablement assets, and advocacy to meet demand across the globe.
As a Head of Product Marketing, you'll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the evolving mental health tech landscape, our buyer's needs and motivations, and using this to enhance our strategy and positioning in the market with the customer and our users sat at the heart of your strategy.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Lead. Our high-performing team will be looking to you to set the standard for everything from work ethic to work-life balance and how you carry yourself personally and professionally. As such, we expect that you must lead by example, embodying the Unmind values, even when no one is watching.
- Grow. Develop a deep understanding of the evolving corporate mental health landscape, buyer's motivations, and our product offering to help shape the Unmind value proposition and messaging. This will involve market research, analyst relations, and client/prospect interviews and insights.
- Execute. Utilise findings to advise our go-to-market teams on segmentation, market insights, competitors, use-cases, and buyer personas. In turn, oversee our global sales and partner enablement strategy by identifying, creating, and deploying assets that empower our commercial teams while maintaining asset hygiene and maturity over time.
- Evangelise. Use your knowledge of the market, our buyer's needs/pains, and the Unmind proposition to educate stakeholders across the business and ultimately contribute to our evolving business strategy, product roadmap, and commercial performance.
- Equip. Determine which tools and tech will ensure we can surface and equip our commercial teams with the most impactful information and assets at the right time.
- Train. Organise workshops and training sessions to inform the product and commercial teams of your work, how it can support them in their roles, and how that can ultimately help our clients or prospective clients.
- Deliver: Ultimately, you have ownership of delivering the ambitious Product Marketing aspirations that we have, which will get us one step closer to achieving our mission of improving the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who:
- Gain motivation and energy from collaborating with a broad range of individuals in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Prior experience of hiring, managing and coaching a team.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise a potentially large scope of work to ensure alignment with short, medium, and long-term goals.
- An ability to carry out research, simplify complex ideas, and concentrate findings into clear actions and recommendations.
- A clear and articulate communicator, writer, and presenter.
- A deep commercial understanding of the B2B SaaS business model and how buyers make decisions.
- Prior experience of working closely with Product and Sales teams.
- Direct experience of working with health and wellbeing products alongside a passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays - 3pm finishes on Fridays for June, July and August
- Celebration days - each Unminder has 2 days each year to take as time off to celebrate something special to them!
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace
Please note: our Talent team are taking a break over the festive period which may mean we take a little longer to get back to you than usual 🎄✨ We will respond to you upon our return in January. Enjoy your end of year celebrations! 🌟🎉