1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
TrueLayer is looking for an outstanding field marketing ace to support our geo-expansion team as we grow into new regions. You’ll work closely alongside our Global Expansion Lead, assisting on the development and execution of the strategy. This is a hands-on role that touches many aspects of marketing; from coordinating paid media to crafting content and organising events - no two days will ever be the same.
This is the perfect opportunity for an driven generalist who is looking to gain board, global exposure to marketing in rapidly scaling fintech business.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised over $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As our Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Work with the global and local sales, product, and expansion teams to develop and deliver marketing activities in new regions, including:
- Events and meetups
- Content marketing
- Email campaigns
- Social campaigns
- Communicate marketing project objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales, product and marketing teams
- Liaise with our agency partners in each market, support with follow up tasks as needed
- Support the creation and production of a wide range of content and collateral - ensuring it is transled accurate for each region
- Support the writing of copy for paid ads, newsletters and social media
- Track and report on engagement analytics for our campaigns
- Be accountable for the delivery, reporting, and tracking of relevant marketing KPIs, with a focus on SQLs and sales pipeline
- Assisting with team best practices
- Continuously seek and research new opportunities to accelerate our growth
- A commercial mindset. You should be comfortable reporting on how your work contributes to our sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimisation in your previous roles
- Great organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and a bias towards action and getting things done
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative mindset, willing to work with key internal teams and ensure everyone is aligned,
- Curious and genuine interest in fintech, payments and open banking
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working at a B2B tech company
- Copywriting skills
- German or Spanish as a second language
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer, we embrace people that have different perspectives and personalities. We believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do.