3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The Editor of Threads Styling is a highly creative, fashion and trend led, social fluent media strategist with a strong understanding of the social marketing space. This person will guide the narrative of all content going live on Threads, ensuring we are hitting our engagement and follower growth goals and our content to sales targets.
The Editor of Threads Styling will react to business priorities, work collaboratively with the brands and sales teams in guiding our BAU creative content. The Editor will also be able to pinpoint key cultural and community moments, viral social trends, fashion and runway trends and be able to brief these into the wider marketing team.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Understand the ThreadsJewels, ThreadsInteriors & ThreadsGowns audience whilst identifying key trends & opportunities to engage each community
- Work with the comms team to develop a tone of voice, unique to each account that aligns with the target consumers and desired social experience
- Build & lead an editorial calendar that works to identify and cover key events and trends in product & industry in order to establish an authoritative voice within each market
- Work both on set and with the shoot teams to plan and deliver account-exclusive content to suit each account aesthetic.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team and wider business
- Experience in social content either in luxury fashion or jewellery
- Understanding of the Threads audience, and millennial / gen-z shopping habits & behaviors.
- Ability to identify trends & trending products from both a consumer & content output / engagement perspective
- Key knowledge of individual markets, specifically Jewellery
- Understanding of digital trends and the social landscape to identify relevant opportunities for each account
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.