A little flex time
Do you have what it really takes to be our monster in the making?
We’re interested in individuals. The ones that think different, that break the mould, that go against the grain.
The job is full-time, permanent, flexible, remote working, for 37.5 hours/week.
- A life/physical sciences undergraduate degree
- A life/physical sciences PhD
- 8 years of healthcare/pharmaceutical writing experience in an agency environment
- Proven experience writing excellent creative/medical copy
- Previously managed a team of medical writers
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
- Superb knowledge of the strict regulations in pharmaceuticals, with experience working to ABPI and other codes of practice
- Strong dislike of the tube and/or traffic jams
- Open to receiving paid overtime
- Willing to put your own life first
- Proactive, meticulous, with a sense of humour
- Grow the team and client base in the UK, US, Canada and Europe
- Manage the writing team (line manage all pod leaders)
- Help to manage clients and add strategic value
- Deliver ongoing team training
- Take on ad hoc project work when needs arise / cover writing responsibilities when writers take annual leave
Word Monster are the go-to writing agency that supports other healthcare agencies, research organisations and charities. We’re an enormous fan of freedom in the workplace, so there are only three things to remember:
Write With Bite means to make your words simple, interesting, unexpected, concrete, credible, emotional and to tell a story – so that your words resonate and stick in the mind. Write With Bite is what’s known as our Commander’s Intent. It is the core of every order. It specifies both the plan and the desired end-state of any and all projects.
Email us now. We’re not that scary.