3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
We're on the look out for a Relationship Manager! Our Enterprise Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing a series of global conferences with a Key Strategic Client throughout 2022, and leading the day to day relationship with said Client. Working very closely with the Project Manager, they will be delivering the on-site services required for these events. We're after an individual who can build strong relationships with these customers founded on clear and regular communication, such that we can deliver maximum value from the product and services to them.
- Building strong, trusting relationships, based on regular communication with our clients
- Travelling to our client events when required to assist in setup and success
- Liaising closely with the clients to ensure strong relationships and communication
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillments
- Collecting and analysing data to learn more about customer behaviour
- Generating accurate client reports and status updates
- Keeping accurate account records
- Attainment and maintenance of knowledge of all company products and services
- Organisation of client feedback
- Identify new needs from our customers and potential business growth
- Be an internal customer advocate to inform our product roadmap and issue resolution processes
- Strong experience working with SaaS
- Experience delivering and setting up large scale events
- Experience working with enterprise level customers
- Customer Success Management experience, running quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and delivering communication strategies at scale is particularly important!
- Experience resolving issues that get raised by customers, and ability to handle objections that could crop up
- Strong communication skills bother internally within the business, and externally with our customer
- Relationship Management
- We're after someone who is super organised, and has experience within project management and delivery. We also require someone who is adaptable to change, as well as new product offerings
- Previous experience in digital transformation, change management, systems architecture, software engineering, or solutions design
- Strong skills and experience presenting project plans, strategies, communication plans etc.
- An individual with a proactive mentality would be ideal as a lot of this role will require constantly thinking ahead
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Share in success scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Westfield Health cash plan
Free annual flu vaccine