3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
In this newly created role, you will translate the Influencer Marketing channel strategy into tactical plans and build recommendations for the Beauty vertical. You will implement and evolve an outstanding performance strategy centred on generating New Customers and GTV. As part of the Influencer Marketing team, you will advocate for automation, innovation and implement and evolve a first-rate technology stack and outstanding acquisition campaigns to support scale across the full spectrum of influencer tiers and all areas of Influencer Marketing. Working with multiple team members across the business (Marketing, Product, Analytics ad Data Science), you will help accelerate our Beauty efforts, ensuring Farfetch remains ahead of the curve in industry and ensuring a centre of excellence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide direct support to the Head of Influencer Marketing and establish activity-specific goals and actions from the strategy for the Beauty vertical and make recommendations based on expertise.
- Analyse and report on performance to measure success and identify potential growth and efficiency improvements, escalate and determine solutions for at-risk areas.
- Identify technology to increase all areas of Influencer marketing.
- Retain competitive advantage by ensuring Influencer Marketing strategy is well-positioned as a market leader.
- Deploy the operational plan for Beauty and play your part in ensuring the global team are motivated and inspired to accomplish the strategy.
- Communicate with other departments and teams globally to exchange important information, activities and processes.
- Contribute to the budget definition and act responsibly managing and controlling associated costs and resources for the Beauty vertical.
- Work with the Head of Influencers to establish the measurements and goals for Beauty, and champion continued measurement.
- Be a role model for the team and initiate and encourage positive change.
- Coach junior team members, support setting goals and ensure reached, flagging risks.
- Be a Farfetch expert on Influencer Marketing.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in a Digital Marketing role and have a passion for eCommerce.
- You can interpret results, anticipate challenges and form solutions.
- You have experience applying technology and automation to maximise opportunity.
- You can make recommendations on how to strengthen processes and methodology.
- You have people management experience and have acted as a team leader for junior members.
- You have a high level of experience of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics), the social media industry, Instagram and other social platforms within the Beauty vertical.
- You have experience managing Influencer outreach campaign strategies.
- You have experience driving influencer relationships and long-term engagement.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
In this newly created role, you will translate the Influencer Marketing channel strategy into tactical plans and build recommendations for the Beauty vertical. You will implement and evolve an outstanding performance strategy centred on generating New Customers and GTV.