A little flex time
FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. In 2020 we raised a $7.5 million Series A plus a $1.5 million grant from Oculus. This has enabled us to scale, be on track to hit 1M downloads by the end of 2021 and change even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
As our Brand leader, you will be responsible for the overall brand strategy, narrative and go-to-market execution, while maintaining the integrity of the brand. Creating a brand our community love, increase our share of market voice and drive high alignment.
What you'll do
- Manage and lead the Brand team, including Performance Marketing, Product Marketing and external agencies.
- Maintain and define the brand identity, its values, themes, positioning, target market, in alignment with the production long term goals.
- Collaborate on marketing strategies and tactics (campaigns, events, sales, etc.) to build brand awareness, traffic and usage with our Community team.
- Partner with Creative Directors and external parties to use as a catalyst to value the brand and the way FitXR resonates with its users.
- Collaborate with the Data, Consumer Research and Community Management teams, to gather player insights and recommendations, bridging the market, the players and the development teams.
- Leverage cutting edge digital marketing tools and processes to provide clear insights into effectiveness of paid media activities.
- Research and monitor market trends to identify exposure opportunities.
- Build and grow the Brand team.
You should apply if you have
- Relevant marketing experience in similar role.
- Ability to work autonomously in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic teacher and learner with a growth mindset.
- Solid, analytics-driven manager combined with sound business judgment.
- Creative thinker who can combine marketing ideas with detailed medium knowledge.
- A dedicated team player and bridge builder who can motivate others around them.
- Proven leader over multiple cross functional teams and a portfolio of products.
- Extensive experience in balancing priorities and internal resources.
- Excellent communications skills and experience working directly with a senior management team.
- Develop the positioning and messaging architecture, for our audience.
- Experience managing or leading Brand / Marketing teams.
- Ability to implement data-driven, holistic solutions for the product.
- Experience balancing product, development and user-driven objectives, to contribute to the product strategy.
- Cross functional leader with proven experience of driving brand growth through a B2C product.
- Deep knowledge of ad platforms and their B2B and B2C customer acquisition strategies.
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Remote first: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget (⛑ Private Health Insurance available within this through our benefits platform)
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave
Apply for this job