1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Experience Design (XD) is the place to be. It’s where visionary designers, creative developers and innovative copywriters come together to build consistent, slick brand experience as we scale globally.
Now we’re looking for a Design Operations Manager to help scale XD. Working alongside Brand and XD leadership, you will use your problem-solving skills to establish smoother workflows and faster processes. Defining how we work together, how we measure the impact of what we’ve built, and figuring out how we keep it consistent (and cool) across all of design.
You will be given real ownership of your role and expected to take our design operations to the next level. That’s more efficiency, more consistency, and less complexity. And you’ll be in good company — collaborating with operations specialists across product, marketing, talent, commercial and strategy. Forming a sort of operations megazord to fight the overlords of idleness, inactivity and bad process.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As our Design Ops Manager, you will:
- Implement processes to increase design efficiency and scalability
- Support design recruitment and manage the onboarding experience
- Improve the effectiveness of communication and alignment within the design team and with stakeholders
- Support and nurture our community of designers spanning multiple teams around the world
- Organise and coordinate team meet-ups, events, retreats, workshops and internal conferences
- Analyse the performances of main KPIs to measure success of the design initiatives
- Promote TrueLayer’s design culture internally and externally
What we need from you:
- Confidence in navigating ambiguity and the ability to create order out of chaos
- A passion for details: you’re organised and resourceful
- Experience in scaling design teams
- A very good understanding of design software, project management tools and methodologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, G Suite, Jira, Airtable)
- A networker approach, with the ability to build human connections anywhere in the world
- Excellent listening skills and empathy
- Confident presentation and public speaking skills
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in a Saas/tech company
- Experience with Design Systems
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer we embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe seeing the world from different view points is critical to us doing our best work. We want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in our mission, take pride in your craft (and know what an API is).