A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
An opportunity to join our top-performing Wealthtech Team as a Sales Consultant. You’ll be focusing on providing banking lite, foreign exchange, and cross-border payment solutions to Wealthtech companies across EMEA. The candidate will bring a depth of knowledge of the Wealthtech ecosystem, combined with significant sales expertise to help Currencycloud further service these markets.
This is a remote role based in the UK or the Netherlands with access to our HQ offices in Spitalfields, London, and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Working cross function with the Wealthtech Team and Fintech Sales Director to conduct Product Market Fit and Total Addressable Market analysis to develop an in-depth understanding of the Wealthtech ecosystem
- Build a clear value proposition for our prospects and embed these into our outbound marketing campaigns and customer facing collateral.
- Provide support in researching and identifying potential clients, identify decision makers & qualify leads received by the SDR team
- Successfully onboard handover new customers alongside the Compliance, Customer Success, Solutions, and Account Management
- Meet with clients to gain a good level of understanding of their business, identify pain points, and how Currencycloud would add value to their organisation
- Build a strong pipeline with accurately forecasted relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
- Use consultative and challenger sales techniques to establish the value of our SaaS services to prospects (we advocate “Gap Selling”)
- Negotiate and close optimal contracts with clients to meet revenue targets, building a sustainable revenue stream
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it offers
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity, who thrives on being accountable for their own success
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- 2 years + experience related to one or more of the following WealthTech, Openbanking, Banking as a Service (BaaS)
- Genuine interest and opinion on Fintech and/or specific areas of it
- Consultative, Challenger, or Value selling sales approach
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable, and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent negotiation, selling, and communication skills to secure profitable contracts
- Experience in selling in a regulated environment
- Experience within Payments (Direct Debit, Card Acquiring or OpenBanking)
- Experience with FX and/or enterprise sales or technology sales
- Experience using SalesforceExperience in SaaS based sales Good understanding of how international payments work: processes; deadlines; issues that can arise and how to overcome them
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs