A little flex time
Have you decided that University isn’t for you and instead, are keen to get some real-world experience in a fast-growing, fun, and innovative environment? Come and join our Form3 apprenticeship programme and be part of a company that’s committed to your career progression!
Our apprenticeship programme promises to show you the inner workings of our Finance department all whilst giving you on the job training and allowing you to work towards gaining an AAT qualification in Accounting on a Level 2 or 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship programme. Your apprenticeship will last 18 months and we’ll explore further opportunities with you when you’re done studying.
Our awesome Finance Team, led by our amazing CFO, consists of experienced professionals, who together are responsible for the smooth running of the Finance function at Form3. They are a close-knit team with great experiences, connections and big ambitions! You’ll play a important role in our deeply experienced and vibrant Finance team who have a real passion for development and learning.
The team is growing and manages accounting and controls; business partnering; tax compliance; and treasury management, and has plans to introduce a new Finance system over the coming months.
During your apprenticeship, you’ll follow a fully supported training programme delivered online by The Apprentice Academy. You’ll be assigned a tutor who will talk you through your training and who will have monthly sessions with you to check in on your progress.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to be responsible for:
- Assisting the Accounts Assistant with posting sales invoices to the sales ledger
- Preparing accounting entries such as journals
- Managing transactional tasks such as employee expenses, supplier invoices, etc.
- Dealing with queries and supporting the month end close process, including reconciling accounts
- Supporting the year-end financial statement preparation and statutory audit
- Assisting the team in coordinating the production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with other departments in Form3 to maximise cost efficiencies and to gain business understanding
We are a remote-first company but have an office in central London that is available for you to work from. We’re more than happy for you to work from a coffee shop/ library/ any other quiet place with a good internet connection if that’s easier for you, but there are times when travel to our London office will be necessary.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- As well as having the standard 5 9-4 grade GCSEs (including Maths and English) under your belt, we’ll need you to have at least 3 A*-C A levels in at least one numerically related subject.
- We are also interested in hearing from candidates who have successfully completed a Level 2 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship.
We’re also really keen to hear from you if you:
- Are able to demonstrate real interest in a career in Finance
- Have excellent numerical, verbal and written communications skills
- Have some transferable skills gained through extra-curricular activities or previous work experience that’s relevant to the apprenticeship
- Have an inquisitive mind and are interested in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Are 18 or older
- Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years, and have valid residency status
- Are able to work full time (Monday to Friday) and are excited at the prospect of remote working
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.