A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
You will act as the key person linking marketing, sales and account management for your market segments by devising and managing demand generation marketing strategies You will own the full spectrum of marketing and communications for your segments ; creating, delivering, and evaluating marketing campaigns.
Currencycloud’s Go-to-market teams are organised in cross- functional teams that focus on specific customer segments and are empowered and tasked with commercial success, and to drive our growth across APAC.
- Responsible for creating and executing end-to-end marketing strategy for your market segments including but not limited to demand and lead generation, account-based marketing, communication, and segment specific events to improve key KPIs
- Develop, manage and maintain both internal (eg. Sales, Product, Customer Success, Account Management) and external stakeholders (eg. fintech/payments associations, professional service agencies)
- Demonstrate ROI on all activities using a data-driven approach – base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Be part of the organising team in APAC flagship events (e.g. HK Fintech Week, Singapore Fintech Festival)
- Adherence to and development of team processes and practices
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- At least 3 years regional B2B marketing in APAC either in a banking/payments/SaaS/FinTech space
- Understands different marketing disciplines and the ability to deliver campaigns across the breadth of the marketing mix
- Has been and enjoys being in a high growth environment
- Experience in building strategy but also roll-up sleeves and do the delivery
- Understands the payment industry
- Experience in a CRM tool, desirable if it is Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation tools, desirable if it is Pardot or Hubspot
- Experience in digital & social media, particularly LinkedIn/Twitter marketing, Google Analytics and WordPress
- Desirable to have had previous exposure to PR and events management
- Work well in teams with the ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Have the ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Welcome changing requirements, even if late in development
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs