3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
As an SEO Specialist for Farfetch Platform Solutions, you will account manage a pod of clients and establish their SEO strategy. You will manage their roadmap, present performance and action client requests. You will also support our client service and digital marketing teams to implement a strategy, to improve trade for the brands during essential moments throughout the year. You will have overall SEO knowledge having worked at an agency previously with client-facing experience. You are comfortable solving on-site technical challenges and have a passion for all aspects of SEO.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be the main contact for SEO for your clients
- You will identify important strategic opportunities and produce recommendations to determine your clients technical SEO roadmap
- You will run regular analysis on the search engine crawl behaviour, identifying problems and putting forward solutions
- You will monitor any technical issues and implement fixes
- You will promote SEO within the business, including running training sessions
- You will produce and present a bi-weekly and monthly SEO reports to your allocated clients
- Support in building the SEO strategy in our core markets to improve traffic, revenue and new customer acquisition
- Perform market and competitor research to inform and support our SEO strategy
- Support with keyword research for our regional markets to identify new growth opportunities
- Track organic keyword rankings and provide insights
- Help implement technical SEO best practices across the business by assisting with recommendations to our product and development teams
WHO YOU ARE
- You are experienced in a SEO client-facing role
- You are comfortable managing a project with multiple partners in different time zones
- You will have a high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- You are experienced in Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Ahrefs and SEMRush
- Passionate about SEO across off-site and on-site
- You have numerical skills, and use this to measure performance and identify areas for improvement.
- You can receive feedback and use it to improve
- You are an excellent team player who enjoys working within a large and diverse team
- Italian language skills a plus
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist for Farfetch Platform Solutions, who will account manage a pod of clients and establish their SEO strategy