A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
We are looking for a talented Senior Data Analyst to join our Data & Insights team. This role will be the source of knowledge for analysts across currencycloud, work closely with the data engineering and data science teams to provide internal and external clients with actionable analysis and insight.
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations to provide a competitive advantage for the business
- Work with the data engineering team on new data sources
- Support the data science team on predictive analytics projects
- Own our customer-facing and internal analytics platforms
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior analysts across the business
- Responsible for developing and executing tools to monitor and report on data quality
- Provide expertise and help data power users translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualisation
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an analytical role
- Project Management experience
- Data Modelling experience
- Experience in SQL or similar languages and development experience with Python
- Experience with data sets and data visualisation tools (Tableau)
- High level of communication
- Great presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs