1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Capgemini, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join Peppy's dynamic, fast-growing team who want to be part of a force for good and play a role in the next chapter of our journey.
About the role
At Peppy, we want to bring pioneering personalised health support to everyone during life’s big transitions; the ‘Moments That Matter’.
We understand that in order to do that, we need to build an efficient and scalable commercial function, able to effectively follow up with and convert all leads generated by the Marketing Team. That’s why we’re looking for a driven and well-organised Sales Development Representative to qualify new leads, carry out first calls, pitch the value Peppy can provide for their business, and pass on quality leads to senior salespeople.
To excel in this role, you will need to be very well organised, have excellent communication and presentation skills, and above all, a strong work ethic.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Book in next meetings with Business Development Managers
- Manage and maintain a large pipeline of leads
- Qualify new leads generated by marketing as per agreed definitions
- The creation and maintenance of email sequences and LinkedIn messages using automation software (Hubspot, Dux Soup and more) to book first calls
- Enrolling newly generated leads into appropriate communications paths
- Build relationships with new leads, and embody the Peppy brand in all your conversations
- Consistently work to optimise message, strategy, and conversions
- Tracking and reporting on email sequences, contact rate, and sales campaigns/conversions
- Report to your manager with weekly/monthly/quarterly results
- Data acquisition and the building of prospecting lists on Sales Navigator
- The finding and collation of opportunity detail, including firmographic information, key stakeholders, company initiatives etc.
Your main objectives will be to:
- Deliver high quality leads and meetings to Business Development Managers
- Help facilitate significant company growth, in terms of revenue and new customer acquisition
- Support the wider Sales and Demand Generation Team with day-to-day task
Who we’re looking for:
- Up to 1 year in a lead generation / sales role OR you are a recent graduate keen to kickstart your sales career.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
- (Desirable) Experienced in managing a large lead pipeline, and a proven track record of strong conversion analytics
- (Desirable) Preferred experience using automation tools including Hubspot, Linkedin, and Dux Soup
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.