1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Capgemini, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Client Success Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who want to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
This role is of vital importance for us. You’ll be the face of Peppy, building and maintaining the relationships with all our clients, from start to completion. Your main task is to ensure all of our clients have the best onboarding experience possible, and once live, understand the client’s goals and make them come to life.
As our Client Success Manager, you will:
- You’ll own the client life cycle from beginning to end: from kick-off meeting through to account management.
- Your aim is to deliver value based on the client’s objectives; this can be anything from organising events, creating marketing collateral, arranging internal campaigns and, of course, delivering business reviews to show how the client’s employees are engaging with Peppy.
- You’ll need to be proactive, anticipating what the client may want next, and keeping them up to date on Peppy’s news and feature updates.
- The other aspect of this role is the launch and implementation of new accounts; you’ll explain how Peppy will launch into their organisation, from an operational standpoint to the campaign side of things. Your biggest task is to make the client happy whilst always keeping Peppy's goals in mind.
- This is an incredibly fast-paced role, you’ll need to love juggling multiple tasks at once and thrive in a busy and demanding environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years experience in a client facing role
- You have worked as a CSM in a tech startup
- Previous experience of client launches and implementations
- Proven ability to liaise confidently with clients at all levels
- Ability to analyse data for client presentation
- Strong PowerPoint skills (we’d like to see an example in your application!)
- You are a self-starter who is happy to pick up any task assigned to them and who grasps new concepts quickly.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- You have been a part of a scale up journey within an early stage startup
- You have experience in digital health
- Experience managing Enterprise level client relationships
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.