3-4 days per week at home
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. We work hard, offering rapid skills development and the opportunity to learn everything about the flourishing payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
Your day-to-day will be:
- Being part of a dynamic new business team supported by every other function within the business
- Pitching OpenPayd solutions to prospective clients and co-building solutions with the client to fulfil their needed
- Managing the sales process through to contract signing including contract and commercial negotiations
- Executing product and technical conversations with the clients co-ordinated with product and development teams
- Aligning delivery with product and engineering function to ensure appropriate resource is allocated to each client and influence the roadmap
- Providing feedback to inside sales team to influence pipeline
What success is in this role?
- Quickly gaining an excellent understanding of OpenPayd’s vision and our services
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to meet seemingly complex customer requirements
- Taking ownership and accountability for your deliverables
- Working effectively with all teams across the business to effectively deliver our value proposition order to win high growth accounts
- Building a strong and balanced pipeline of sales opportunities
- Developing within our organisation to achieve your ambitions
- Feeling at ease sharing and contributing to help us build the best team possible
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You understand the FX space and are able to identify the needs within FX vertical of Embedded Finance
- Minimum of 3-4 years within the payments/BAAS/Modern Treasury SAAS industry
- Minimum of 7-10 sales/business development experience within SAAS
- Proven track record of successful full sales cycle execution and delivering against revenue targets
- Experience of successfully managing complex sales engagements with high value customers
- Comprehensive network of industry contacts
- In-depth understanding of the payments ecosystem, trends and innovative payments solutions
- Ability to create technical solutions mapping and implementation approach for a broad range of client needs
- A passion for the industry; an ongoing interest in the development of the industry and, most importantly, an opinion!
We're looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team.
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Openpayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.