1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
As part of the boxxe Public Sector sales team, you will play a vital role in scaling our fast-growing technology company.
Joining an already successful team, your prime focus will be to support our Public Sector Account Managers with the day to day sales account management of your customers. You will play a key part in building positive and trusting relationships with our customers and partners. You will be a representative of boxxe, with exceptional communication skills, great negotiation skills and an extremely organized team player.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with your aligned account managers to support your customers on their technology transformation journey through providing an exceptional customer experience.
- To be able to identify sales opportunities that complement boxxe’s core capabilities and work with your account manager to advance them.
- Methodical and proactive base management, ensuring all renewals are forecast and managed effectively.
- Create professional, clear and effective written proposals, responses and quotations.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and current knowledge of the boxxe product and services portfolio.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, partners and prospects through telephone and email communication driving improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Schedule appointments for account managers to meet with customers or for customers to attend sales presentations or events.
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply appropriate product and services knowledge to meet them.
- Build and maintain an accurate sales opportunity forecast together with your aligned account manager.
- Ensure customer and prospect records are maintained on the CRM system.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Pro-active mindset, with success in achieving sales or operation targets within a B2B technology sales environment.
- Experience of, or a strong understanding of Public Sector sales cycles.
- Articulate communicator developed negation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work in a systematic, structured way, plan and manages own time effectively.
- Evidence of working under pressure with attention to detail.
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information.
- Entrepreneurial spirit drive and determination to succeed in our fast-paced environment, with a track record of operating autonomously and succeeding in the face of change.
- You will be excited and passionate about boxxe’s mission and purpose, demonstrating a clear alignment to our values.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.