1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
👉 See our much better-looking job description of this role on our careers page: https://www.tinyurl.com/juro-tpc
⚙️ The key bits
- Whereabouts: We're HQed in London but have distributed team members within BST +/- 3 hours. For this role, we prioritise candidates whose main experience is hiring in the UK.
- Visas: We can sponsor a UK work visa for this role and do offer relocation for exceptional candidates.
- Interviews: 3 stages totalling around 3 hours over 2-3 weeks.
- Salary & seniority: We benchmarked* ca. £50-60,000 base salary at IC3 level in our career framework. Stock options are part of the package. We don't offer a bonus but do pay a £1k cash incentive for each diverse hire you make through direct sourcing.
- Reporting to: Thomas Forstner, Head of People & Talent
- More info: The FAQ below, our careers page, our handbook or ask firstname.lastname@example.org anything.
* If our advertised salary doesn’t match your current expectations (e.g. because you see yourself as more senior), let us know and we’re open to discussing further.
🤝 Help us help the world agree more
Juro has big ambitions: de-throne MS Word as the standard way to do contracts. With 3x annual revenue growth and after just being voted #1 London startup to work for in 2022, we're in a great position to do that. But we'll need more help.
⚔️ The challenge:
Over the past 18 months we've tripled the size of our team, from 17 to 50+. In 2021, we want to do it again: growing from 50 today to 150 by the end of 2022. About 40% of this growth will come from our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams alone. Our commercial team is >40% non-male today, and we have made a commitment to continue growing at a scale that is diverse, inclusive and equitable in 2022.
👉 Where you come in:
Until today, our Head of People & Talent (that's me, Thomas – hi there 👋) has been responsible for all non-tech hiring. As we move into scale-up mode, we need someone to take over recruiting for all our commercial departments. You'll have:
- well-trained hiring managers and interviewers,
- repeatable interview processes, and
- clear targets and enablement from Thomas to achieve them.
🌠 Your mission
Hire the people we need in our commercial teams to consistently meet our revenue goals.
🏆 Success for you means (more info on each bullet on our careers page):
1. Make 5-7 hires each quarter across our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
2. Increase the proportion of hires from applications and referrals to 50% (from 35% today).
3. Create a world-class, human candidate experience from first contact to offer signed that leads to top Glassdoor reviews and Jurors-who-want-to-refer-more-Jurors.
🌱 Your progression with Juro:
The natural next step for you will be to grow into a Senior Talent Partner and, given capacity, a team lead of other commercial recruiters.
We have career framework for progression at Juro and will offer support for whichever route suits you best in your future. The career track for Talent Partnership is here.
📬 This might be for you if...
You have worked in an environment where:
- You have some experience (or are interested in) working as in-house recruiter, even if your main career has been with agencies.
- You have attracted commercial candidates in the UK, esp. SaaS sales (SDRs and AEs).
- You have worked end-to-end as a sales or commercial recruiter with a great track record.
- You've used an ATS (Greenhouse, Lever, etc.) to streamline your hiring operations.
- You've defined new roles from scratch and continuously refined/monitored them with hiring managers.
Bonus points if:
- You worked in a SaaS startup.
- You have some experience building a brand for your company (through events, meetups, creating blog content, being part of engineering communities/networks etc.).
You approach work in a way that emphasises our values:
- Candidate-first: You don't shy away from going the extra mile to provide a great candidate experience, e.g. by writing personalised feedback or tailoring your outreach. Quality over quantity.
- Results-driven: You focus on the hire, and are accountable for making that hire. You're willing to put in the sourcing needed to get to that hire.
- Solutions-driven: We'll ensure you can be successful with that hire — but it's a startup and some things won't work right away. You won't have a good time here if you complain about what doesn't work instead of trying to find solutions.
- Data-driven: You know your numbers and monitor your pipeline activity — where do candidates come from, which job boards perform better than others, where do people drop off etc.
- Clear communicator: No waffling, no lecturing, no beating around the bush when giving an update on a role or when answering a candidate's questions.
☝️ Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all boxes. So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
🎉 Ready to apply?
If yes, hit 'Apply for this job'.
Still not sure if this is for you? Have a look at our public handbook ( https://tinyurl.com/2xnvxnpp ) and our careers page ( https://tinyurl.com/2ff8cxuf ) to find answers on topics such as career progression, inclusion, the interview process, benefits and more.