3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We are product people at heart. Tastemakers in the industry, passionate about incubating the most exciting talent the fashion industry has to offer and combining the finest names in luxury with emerging talent. We collaborate with brands and designers from all corners of the globe, carefully curating product to bring our clients an edit with a distinct point of view.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events. We also have homes in the form of our retail boutiques, Browns Brook Street in Mayfair, and Browns East in Shoreditch.
A central support to our Buying team at Browns, we are looking for a Buying Administration Assistant who demonstrates a commercial mindset and organised approach, who will help the Buying team to maximise sales opportunities at Browns. You will manage all round administrative tasks, including raising purchase orders, managing queries related to product and deliveries, and analysing performance across all channels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage order raising, supporting the buyers in writing and loading onto the system, and checking confirmations and resolving discrepancies such as cancellations, price changes and amendments. You will support in generating Purchase Order Numbers and communicating these with suppliers.
- You will take ownership of the Delivery Schedule, managing communications with brand partners and communicating important dates internally.
- You will play a large part in the logistics of the department, working with the warehousing team and solving any product queries.
- You will ensure logs and trackers are all keep up-to-date, with a focus on delivery tracker and trade terms document.
- You will nurture positive and productive relationships with our internal teams and establish yourself as the go to on the department for inquiries
- You will be part of our aim to be more conscious - Ensure 'Concious' product is flagged on the buy report ready for the Conscious team.
- You will be aware of market trends, conduct comp shops bi-weekly reviewing deliveries, product/brand misses and exclusives.
- You will present to the business whether that's on delivery, trade, or query calls. You will play a part in creating and presenting the end of season Lessons Learnt and Trend presentations and will be assured in presenting to senior management.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about product and pro-active in developing industry and trend knowledge.
- You have a growth mindset and are willing to embrace new opportunities, innovate and thrive in a multi-channel environment.
- You have a structured approach to work, with the ability to plan and prioritise your workload to support and protect the wider business.
- You are Excel proficient and confident navigating data to interpret and analyse different reports and protect data integrity.
- You embody all of our values including Be Human; show kindness and respect towards yourself and others, you use empathy in problem solving and see mistakes as learning opportunities.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns are hiring several Buying Administration Assistants to join their growing Buying team.