3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
As Platform Partner Success Manager, you will work with our Platform Partners and Commercial team to build a thriving ecosystem of technology-enabled partners to serve the Luxury Fashion Industry and Customer. Your mission is to improve our partners inside the Farfetch Platform going from opportunity to evolution, ensuring the right use cases and solutions are identified and built for our partners to connect with our platform and achieve joint success. You'll be the voice of a partner-centric ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Promote the Platform Partners strategy by identifying partner types, standardising use cases and ensure new avenues of growth can be explored.
- Oversee the commercial framework supporting our Platforms customers and driving collaboration and development in partner solutions.
- Support the Farfetch Platform Partners ecosystem by working across Partner Discovery, Solution Design, and Evolution.
- Identify and escalate business and technical issues with partners
- Gather partner and user feedback (feature requests, common technical issues) to enhance both Farfetch's API partner programmes and providing partner feedback.
- You will report to the Head of Commercial Strategy and Growth
WHO YOU ARE
- An ability to build partnerships with technology products and platforms
- An understanding of technology and SaaS platform ecosystems
- Experienced in commercial negotiations and strategy
- Fluency in technical concepts and associated language
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
((Write a short and engaging description of the role for the careers site. This statement has a huge visual impact (see example), so it's important to get this right!))