1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Cytora is a leading Insurtech business that has traded successfully since 2012 and has successfully completed Series B funding. You will often find us talked about as a technology leader and innovator in the insurance market who are right at the cutting edge of market transformation.
Our core focus in 2021 is helping insurers digitise risks as they arrive to unlock the value of external data, automated triage, etc. We are doing this for risks that insurers have tried to e-trade but have struggled with predominantly in SME, Mid Market and Specialty.
We are working with market leading insurers and innovators alike.
This role is a key account management position bringing together our customers and our technology and data teams to ensure that our product is successful, sustainable and growing in their organisation.
You may also find yourself working with 3rd party companies including other technology providers and consultancy businesses as part of a wider team with the customer.
- Ensure that we deploy successfully into the customers’ business
- Help design and run the project or programme to achieve this
- Manage stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Translate customer requirements into product developments and tech/ data requirements with internal teams
- Agree commercials, contracts, scope, timescales, etc.
- Present the Cytora proposition to a broad range of people from C suite to mid management and front end customer facing teams
- Explore, find and deliver on opportunities to grow our footprint with a customers’ business
Your experience/ knowledge
- Strong understanding of the commercial insurance market - you do not need to know the finer details of each product wording but a sense of what the key products do is helpful
- Strategic awareness of how an insurance company functions across the piece e.g. how do sales, underwriting, offshore admin and operations, claims, accounts, agency, etc fit together
- Basic understanding of the key components of an insurance company’s IT architecture
- Knowledge of the insurance value chain from customer to broker to insurer and reinsurer
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and how it shapes the way things need to be done
- Interest in technology and data
- Excellent relationship builder and networker
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Pragmatic and solution focussed
- Highly organised with good planning skills balanced against agile delivery
- Comfortable working in a changing landscape
- Keen to learn and understand
- Self starter - you will need to show initiative and drive
- Commercially astute
- Able to vary from high level strategy to implementation focus
- Likely to come from an insurance company, brokerage or insurtech business
- Likely to have at least 3-4 years experience
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Fully remote, and we actively support team members varying their place of work
- Fun, vibrant and energetic environment with people that want to make a difference
- Opportunity to learn and build new skills in an expanding business