3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
A key role in the marketing team, as Product Marketing Manager you will work closely with the product team to determine the most marketable features of our products. You will be responsible for defining and executing on product marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption with prospects and existing customers and to enable the sales team.This role is the glue supporting the Product, Customer Success and Sales teams to communicate the value of our product!
- Partner with Product, Sales and the wider Marketing team to establish a framework for conducting world-class product launches
- Become the go-to expert in the GTM organisation for the ScreenCloud product
- Partner with Product to build, ship and grow features that our customers will love
- Ensure content and campaign strategies are centred around ScreenCloud customers’ buying needs
- Be responsible for the creation and launch of product playbooks such as: market requirements, sales enablement plans and launch plans
- Oversee the process for creating product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with our buying audience
- Become a conduit between Product and the GTM teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) at ScreenCloud, ensuring departments are aligned and working towards the same goals.
- You’re an expert in product marketing best practices and emerging trends
- You get a kick out of leading cross-functional projects and campaigns
- You leave no stone unturned when it comes to conducting market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- You’re experienced in creating value propositions and messaging strategies
- You’ve led product and feature launches from conception phase to announcement and adoption. You know how to provide solid market intel for Product using best-in-class tools
- You are curious, technologically savvy and not afraid of getting hands-on in the details
- You know how to design an experiment and measure what matters
- You’re a strong communicator, be it writing copy for marketing collateral or presenting to leadership
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Share in success scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Westfield Health cash plan
Free annual flu vaccine