More than 2 days at home per week
The core focus of the Content Designer will be to increase the volume of DTC edits to create high quality, commercial content with wider client reach (1:20 content use). They will project manage the Seer product tool roll out and adoption with the Personal Shopping team. Managing workflow of content & template creation and communication of content schedule to shoppers.
They will track and report success of edits created, measuring sales, reach and conversion. Working cross functionally between Shoppers, BUs & Marketing to ensure DTC strategy is impactful, relevant and highly commercial for our VIP clients
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Produce and share commercial edits weekly with the ability for shoppers to tweak and bespoke through use of templates.
- Create content templates which can be easily tailored for Shoppers to re-purpose for a wide set of clients
- Provide recommendations to management team based on Shopper feedback to improve and embed content product tools
- Focus on outfitting as a core DTC growth opportunity
- VIP Client Experience
- The ability to proficiently use Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc
- The ability to proficiently use Social Media namely Instagram, Whatsapp & Snapchat
- The ability to design and produce digital content including, emails, DTC whatsapp messaging and social media content
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.