More than 2 days at home per week
As the Client Development Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the experience of our most valuable clients. You will partner with the Personal Shopping Managers, Business Unit teams and Shoppers to develop sales from new and existing clients.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will have responsibility for managing and executing an annual activations calendar, focusing on in-person client opportunities, activations, events & pop-up’s both in key client regions and in London.
The main focus of activations, client appointments and team upskilling will be on high value categories and ready-to-wear outfitting.
Please note, the deadline for applications is Midnight, Wednesday 1st December.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Partner with the CSO & PS Managers to identify high potential clients and develop the supporting engagement and growth strategy
- Spot opportunities, including new regions, for client acquisitions and create branded programs to encourage client introductions
- Grow our consignment model, working with Shoppers to encourage full lifestyle management and wardrobe outfitting.
- Partner with the PS Managers to provide first-hand training and coaching on building clienteling skills, lifestyle and wardrobe management
- With a focus on our top tier clients, partner with the PS Managers & BU teams to provide insights and client feedback that is constructive and action- orientated
- Client development, networking skills, and first-hand experience of developing High Net Worth clients
- Knowledge of the luxury industry and the luxury client, with a commercial focus to grow client spend
- Deep understanding of VIP clients and their lifestyle, across international regions
- Ability to understand and interpret data into actionable sales strategies
Our Benefits and Perks: UK
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.