More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
You'll report to the Senior Private Client Manager and will be responsible for leading a team of Private Client Stylists, who value the relationships they build with our most valuable clients, motivating them to achieve and exceed individual sales targets and KPIS. Your team will contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You'll develop a unique skillset as you partner with functional leaders and team members to design and implement the Farfetch Private Client strategy, aiming to engage and promote customer engagement, retention and loyalty. Through a variety of engagement and selling activities, you'll ensure a seamless, luxury shopping experience for our Private Client customers. The ideal profile is someone with strong commercial and business acumen, a knowledge of luxury fashion, and experience managing sales turnover. You'll have the capability to develop strategies and actions to ensure the achievement of sales targets, but most importantly, you'll be committed to developing and motivating your team. You will also have a passion for people development, career mapping and succession planning
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll work with the Senior Private Client Manager to translate the department strategy into operational and tactical business action plans, to be executed by you and your team.
- You'll analyse and manage selling activity and KPI's (including sales reports, client books, client acquisitions, client behaviour) for your team and region, reviewing performance against set goals, identifying potential efficiency improvements and determining solutions for at-risk areas and opportunities.
- You'll build, lead and train your team using our find, train and retain framework. You will provide guidance and create action plans to help improve their sales techniques and clienteling with new clients including blackbook, existing and lapsed Private Clients, to grow and retain all our PC clients.
- You'll identify talent within your team understanding skills and competencies and be able to career path into potential roles within the Private Client career path framework.
- You'll work with your team on daily and weekly outreach communication strategies to our clients whilst being able to analyse the performance and impact.
- You'll work with the Fashion Concierge Sourcing Team and be able to implement strategy and team and stylist goals to increase sales and enhance our proposition for our clients.
- You'll support the management if stylists with any reseller or affiliate activity across your assigned geographic region.
- You'll help build recruitment of wold class stylists within your team. You'll manage the commission reporting of your team to the People team, ensuring accuracy and payment processing.
- You'll partner with functional leaders and teams on acquisition strategies. brand collaborations and partnerships to identify new business opportunities to grow our Private Client portfolio.
- You'll support client development and client engagement activities (e.g. gifting, meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, online and offline) within your assigned geographic region.
- You'll attend brand events to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador whilst demonstrating networking abilities to enhance our PC proposition.
- You'll define and manage budgets for your areas, controlling associated costs
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have experience in luxury fashion sales in a global organisation, with experience exceeding sales targets and motivating a team to exceed targets.
- You'll have experience contributing to and working on strategy to achieve overall organisation goals.
- You'll have an intermediate understanding of basic marketing and events.
- You'll have experience of people management, coaching and developing a team to build a high performance culture.
- You'll have a knowledge of current, international fashion trends, fashion designers, products and the wants and needs of luxury customers.
- You'll have experience managing projects to deliver on time, in scope and budget.
- You'll have excellent commercial and financial acumen and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a Private Client Manager to lead a team of Private Client Stylists to achieve and exceed sales targets and KPI's. This opportunity is ideal for someone with experience managing large sales turnover and a passion for people development.