Various work from home options
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
This role will be focussed on our Payments infrastructure, an extremely important part of our offering to the businesses using our platform. Online payments is an ever-changing environment of complex processes and vast amounts of knowledge needed to become best-in-class. Our Payments infrastructure exists so that we can take this burden from our customers. Using our high transaction volumes, we have the ability to work with multiple PSPs, routing payments in order to optimise for maximum revenue. We also allow businesses to enable alternative payment methods (like PayPal and Apple Pay) in the click of a button, rather than having to manage complex integrations themselves. You will play a key role in defining the long-term vision and strategy for the product.
We are looking for an ambitious and autonomous PM with deep knowledge or experience with online payments to:
- Help us with our strategic vision of becoming the growth platform for SaaS businesses.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (with engineers and a product designer) to deliver on this vision.
We’re aiming to nurture a world-class product team that can help us build an industry-leading organization. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something challenging and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What you'll do
- Identify opportunities: Work closely with Marketing, Product Design and Sales to gain a deep understanding of customer needs and the market landscape. Identify product gaps and prioritise and design features for a variety of personas.
- Shape the roadmap: Use internal and external analysis to feed into the strategic direction of the product roadmap and wider business, always ensuring Product & Engineering is making the right impact.
- Ship value often: Work with engineering and design; and develop appropriate planning, prioritisation, and delivery processes to enable the launch of new features and products that deliver fast value to our software sellers. Help guide effective discovery of new initiatives, run agile workshops and facilitate prioritisation conversations.
- User Testing: Make use of usability and beta testing to ensure our product offers the best user experience and meets customer needs.
- Measurement and reporting: Analyse the performance of our product using data, and use those insights to determine the product roadmap. Based on product performance, determine when actions are needed to upgrade, improve, revise or reposition products.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You’re excited by building a payments product which provides best-in-class payment acceptance rates.
- You’re excited about testing & optimising payment methods to maximise revenue.
- You’re a Product Manager who enjoys working in cross-functional teams alongside engineers, product designers, and other functions to deliver value to users through frequent product launches.
- You enjoy working in a high velocity & dynamic startup environment where you influence changing business priorities, customer challenges & engineering trade-offs.
- You have worked in a SaaS environment and have created engaging and thoughtful customer experiences across the entire product lifecycle.
- You have a good understanding of technical concepts and can work closely with engineers to find the best solution to a problem.
- You have a natural affinity for product design and believe in user-centred design.
- You understand that measuring success through metrics is an important part of Product and you can draw insights from data to make sure we build the right products.
- You spend time speaking to your customers and finding various ways to gather customer insights to build a world-class product.
- You love solving problems in innovative and creative ways.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 170 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
- Exceptional Together
- Execute with impact
- Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.