Various work from home options
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over 800,000 people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 40 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Clifford Chance, Santander, Wickes and NHS trusts. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We’ve just announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Senior BI Analyst, you will:
- Own internal KPIs at Peppy
- Gather all Peppy stakeholders requirements (ops, marketing, sales, …)
- Ensure a company-wide naming convention consistency of the various KPIs
- Draft mock up reports with end users as acceptance criteria
- Present the requirements to the main data modeller (you are welcome to participate in the modelling too)
- Create Looker reports and dashboards
- Support Looker end users with existing reports and their requests for enhancements
- Help propagate the data-centric culture at Peppy and nurture a data self-serving attitude
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to clear up any data issues that arise
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience in a Business Intelligence role
- You’ve previously worked in another high-growth startup or scale-up, and thrive in this environment
- You’re an autonomous worker who loves to take ownership and brings a solution-mindset to everything you do
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- You’re comfortable communicating with team members at all levels, as this role interfaces with virtually everybody in the company
- You have a passion for all things Data, BI and Reporting
- Looker expertise is essential - you'll be the go-to-person at Peppy for all things Looker
- SQL literacy - you’ll be a regular and proficient user of SQL
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Coding skills (python, Docker)
- Data processing knowledge ,namely with DBT
- Data modelling knowledge
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As a Senior BI Analyst you will get a competitive salary, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- New MacBook Air & company sim card (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; You’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy app!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-econimic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.