Various work from home options
Peppy is a B2B digital health start-up on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over 800,000 people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 40 employers and insurers (and counting!), including magic circle law firm Clifford Chance, retail bank Santander, DIY retailer Wickes and NHS trusts. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We’ve just announced our Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand into new geographies.
We’re now building out our Talent Acquisition team and are ready to make our third specialist recruiter hire, in the shape of an ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to join Peppy's dynamic, fast-growing team who want to be part of a force for good and play a role in the next chapter of our journey.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Become a founding member of the new-look Talent Acquisition team at Peppy, on a fast upward trajectory towards managing junior team members and becoming a Lead Talent Partner.
- Help us build scalable recruitment processes to enable the business to grow at lightning speed over the coming months and years.
- Help Peppy to maintain and improve on our exceptional record of Diverse and Inclusive hiring.
- Source and engage the best-of-the-best talent, to enable Peppy to thrive on our journey to completing our Mission.
- Become a trusted partner and advisor to the Leadership and Founder team, on all matters related to recruitment for your area of the business.
- Support the Head of Talent Acquisition in training hiring managers and interviewers on recruitment best practices.
- Bring a solution mindset and never-ending positivity to the Talent Acquisition team and wider business!
Who were looking for:
- You’re a start-up / scale-up person through-and-through, and get a strange kick from working at pace to tight deadlines and ambitious hiring targets.
- You’ve got 3+ years’ recruitment experience covering a breadth of roles, with a mix of Agency and In-house experience.
- You’ve played a role in scaling at least 1 tech start-up in your career and are looking for the perfect opportunity to do it again.
- You love hunting for those amazing candidates who aren’t easy to find, and finding creative ways to engage them.
- You’ve got a love for smashing hiring targets and still get a huge thrill from closing a tough role and changing someone's life by securing them their dream job.
- You’re passionate about working for a Mission-led business who cares deeply about providing a Diverse, Inclusive and Equitable environment for its people.
- You’ve got the ambition to manage junior recruiters and progress upwards within Peppy as quickly as possible - you will get the opportunity to do both!
- You’ve got the energy and passion to positively shape the Talent Acquisition team culture from day one, while also playing a key role in shaping the Peppy company culture as we scale.
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a young, dynamic start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As our Talent Acquisition Partner you will get a competitive salary, performance based bonus, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- New MacBook & company sim card (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first workplace - you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between
- Option to choose between a Wework All Access pass or a Work from home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Access to the Peppy app!
- Flexible working hours - we trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results.
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-econimic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.