Various work from home options
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over 800,000 people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 40 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Clifford Chance, Santander, Wickes and NHS trusts. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We’ve just announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who want to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Partner Marketing Manager you will:
- Drive the relationship with our key partners at Peppy, including household-name corporates, brokers and insurance companies.
- Create and maintain a rolling content calendar for partners, based on product releases, marketing campaigns and other initiatives.
- Develop all social media campaigns, and deliver alongside our social media manager, to support all key partners.
- Maintain regular partner communications through both online and offline channels, including, but not limited to newsletters, presentations and blogs etc.
- Support partner sales teams with collateral and toolkits including, but not limited to sales presentations, Peppy ‘one-pagers’, videos, print collateral etc.
- Support partner events, online and offline where relevant to Peppy’s growth.
- Lead the development of B2B (Partner) and B2C (user) communication strategies to grow Peppy understanding and adoption.
- Analyse data across multiple channels and marketing strategies to determine best practice.
- Alongside events manager, design and produce a webinar program that benefits the partners and Peppy.
- Establish and agree internal and external KPI’s for partner programmes and report on a monthly basis.
- Track and report on partner user growth and overall program KPIs, reporting optimisation recommendations to management.
- Research industry trends and relevant awareness days and develop a suite of marketing materials that partners can use to optimise growth of Peppy.
We are looking for someone who has:
- You have 6+ years experience in partner marketing and marketing communications.
- Multi-channel experience, ideally within an agency or within the Health and Technology space.
- Exceptional project management, collaboration, problem-solving, organisational, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience of Hubspot / database management
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting start up. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As a Partner Marketing manager you will get a competitive salary, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25-day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- New MacBook Air and company sim card (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a generous work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to support on the Peppy app!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.