More than 2 days at home per week
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Scope & Impact:
Our Marketing Campaigns Manager will play a big part in how we grow and engage our key client accounts. You'll be establishing ABM programs and working closely with the rest of the Growth Team to run multi-channel campaigns that work across all funnel stages. By helping to shape content that showcase our industry expertise. and reporting on learnings, you'll help our work pack an even bigger punch.
As a Marketing Campaign manager you would:
- Own and manage multi-channel campaigns end-to-end, driving demand and tangible leads
- Help establish ABM strategy and create account-based practices within 11:FS
- Own and deliver account specific marketing planning aligned to sales targets
- Build strong relationships with our sales teams and collaborate to define the target audience within key accounts - develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for our offerings
- Reporting on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects at once, hitting deadlines and effectively communicating results
- Create marketing plans for targeted sales accounts and contacts.
What we're looking for:
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns in a similar B2B marketing role in tech or financial services
- Ability to engage with and influence senior stakeholders
- Account-based marketing experience preferable
- Generalist marketing experience, with a good knowledge of and ability to write copy, understand ad targeting and the need to tailor messaging at different stages in the funnel.
- The experience and passion to think creatively and generate ideas on how to build effective and standout campaigns.
- Experience planning and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Strong core marketing skills as well as marketing automation and CRM experience required - ideally using Hubspot
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.