Various work from home options
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
It’s a key topic at the moment, we have addressed this by implementing a “Remote-First” policy. What this ultimately means is you have the choice as to whether you Work Fully Remotely as long as you're UK or Netherlands based, or visit the lush offices in London, Cardiff or Amsterdam; it’s up to you!
You will work as a Talent Acquisition Partner to provide support for our ambitious growth plans in our Technical and Product departments. Our business currently operates across Europe (UK/NL), USA & Singapore, so you’ll ideally have a good understanding of the UK market at least and you’ll utilise your network and skills to attract quality candidates to Currencycloud.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Specialist within the Talent team on Tech & Product Hires across our geographic locations
- Achieve a minimum of 80% Direct hiring on any requirements across Tech & Product
- Continually iterate our job descriptions to keep them up to date
- Work on improving of our recruitment process to improve aspects such as time to hire and acceptance rate
- Carry out initial screening calls with candidates to ascertain their fit to both the role and the Currencycloud values.
- Work on Currencycloud candidate experience process and ways of working
- Develop a diverse pool of candidates who are not only interested in the market we serve, but really believe in our mission and subscribe to our values.
- Manage candidates throughout the end to end recruitment lifecycle, from initial outreach/engagement, arranging interviews, offer and onboarding support
- Utlise channels such as Linkedin, Github, X-ray searching, Cord and any other specific websites to drive direct hiring
- Focus on improving diversity amongst our Tech & Product teams
- Work with our hiring managers to identify the exact nature of open requirements.
- Keep up to date with emerging technical trends
Skills, knowledge & expertise
- Essentially you'll have
- Ideally you’ll have:
- 2+ years experience in technical recruitment in the UK-market
- Agency recruitment experience
- Proven ability to manage the end to end recruitment lifecycle, outreach to offer & acceptance
- Deep understanding and appreciation of quality candidate experience and how to continually improve candidate experience
- Experience hiring Software Engineers, QA Engineers or DevOps type professionals in to permanent roles
- Flexible and agile mindset to absorb business and technical information to create and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Highly skilled in sourcing and engagement with candidates utilising a wide variety of vectors including tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, networking and meet ups
- Understanding and experience recruiting in to PayTech or FinTech organisations
- Experience hiring in the EU market
- Appreciation of diversity challenges and solutions in Tech and Product
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs