Various work from home options
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to support us on our journey of growth; maintaining and building on the strong foundations of one of our proudest achievements: our people-first culture.
You'll work cross-functionally with a high level of autonomy, focused on designing, developing and deploying effective and efficient processes that enable the organisation's revenue-driving teams.
Your focus will be to...
- Build a deep understanding of SaaS metrics. Become the expert in the commercial team for all GTM data and performance metrics. Present metrics and corresponding analysis and recommendations to the senior leadership team on a regular cadence;
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support hiring plans, design and maintain commission structures.
- Support our commercial teams with data and insights, using analytic tools to identify key metrics to inform decision-making and maximise revenue.
- Proactively leveraging data to identify and run revenue-driving initiatives.
- Deliver actionable insights from large and complex data sets across the customer life cycle.
- Utilise data and modelling to develop and implement customer-focused strategies to structure and optimise territories and customer segmentation.
- Maintain a data-driven decision-making framework to allow the Commercial team to make decisions with confidence.
- Support the building of a deal desk function.
- Manage operational performance and the health of processes across the customer life cycle.
- Provide marketing operations support on time to lead process, channel management and marketing attribution.
- Serve as a contact point for data requests from the commercial team and leadership.
- Leading other teams to continuously improve and act upon data, ensuring visibility and alignment across Sales, Marketing Customer Success and beyond.
- Help deliver automated processes to help us optimise internal resources, deliver consistency, build revenue predictability, give enhanced visibility, leverage more data and insights, and support accelerated growth.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to see and make process improvements. Prior experience building processes and implementing change within a growing organisation.
- You have experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, Pardot, Gainsight, Highspot and/or other marketing, sales or cs tools.
- You have experience working with BI tools, experience with Looker is desirable, but not mandatory.
- You have experience building data pipelines, a good knowledge of SQL and related technologies and are comfortable handling large scale datasets.
- You have strong analytical and modelling skills and are proficient with GSheets/Excel.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a RevOps analyst or similar role.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of marketing, sales and customer success.
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts.
- You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking, using data and your experience to make informed and balanced decisions. You ask thoughtful questions and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge.
- You are a team player and take a collaborative approach and enjoy contributing towards a culture of improvement.
Pay & benefits
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed