Various work from home options
Our mission is to remove the pain from payments. Our vision is to create a step change in how payments are made by small business - to make money move faster through the whole supply chain.
Comma is an open banking bulk payment system. It handles the boring but important stuff - bills, salaries, and taxes. We get to market through bookkeepers and accountants by enabling payment services. This helps small and micro businesses who don't have access to corporate banking.
We've just raised a high profile seed round and we are experiencing the challenges and excitement of a growing team. We have a lot of demand for what we are providing and are inundated with product requirements and feedback from our engaging customer base.
We have the first version of our product written in React + Typescript on the front end, using Firebase on the back end.
Who are you?
- You’re a product minded quick starter who is adaptive to a changing environment.
- You have a background working with SaaS and you are able to understand the product.
- Great communication skills, with the ability to interact with varying stakeholders across the organization
What will you do?
- You will work in close collaboration with Product and Engineering team to define and test tickets.
- In partnership with Support you will Identify, prioritise and resolve bugs.
- Monitor the UI and ensure it is running as expected.
- Create a testing plan and approve tests
- Define Edge cases
- Perform small tests on the app to ensure performance
We’re building a company for smart people to grow, and make things they’re proud of. If you want to be part of that, get in touch.
Comma is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We believe that diversity makes us a stronger team so seek to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets, each able to contribute in unique ways to our organisation’s growth and success.