More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The main responsibilities of the role will be trafficking and testing for assets across various delivery platforms, while also optimising and managing regular BAU reporting. The role will report to the Media Operations Manager, part of the Operations team for Partnerships and will also collaborate with Sales and Sales Planning and other teams within Brand Creative and Marketing. Media Operations focuses on the delivery and activation of booked campaign elements and continued optimisation towards client KPIs. Our Media Operations Executive will be responsible for campaign management and optimization for all booked campaigns. This will include execution of deliverables across the whole product suite, encompassing on-and off-site display, native content solutions, CRM and Featured Products Network.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be responsible for booking campaigns in the ad server and managing inventory to ensure that campaign elements are deliverable
- Ensure campaign QA is complete before the live date and pull screengrabs ready for delivery to clients
- Traffic, optimise and BAU report on all ad-served deliverable elements including direct display, social, programmatic and sponsored products and monitor campaign delivery and performance
- Support technical and specification queries regarding display media and other products.
- Make recommendations to the Product Commercialisation team for futureproofing our business and always improving our offering to clients.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced within a similar campaign management position, with proven knowledge of ad servers and web analytics tools
- Analytical and methodical – great with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
- Someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical thinker with a strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Solutions minded team player
- Commercially astute
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Media Operations Executive will support the Advertising Services and Partnerships function in carrying out key delivery and optimisation responsibilities and ensuring the ongoing success of campaigns.