More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
This is an exciting new role for a strong Finance Analyst to work with the Senior Finance Manager to support the Private Client team and the continued evolution of planning and analysis. You will dig into and analyse data to support decision-making. You will get the chance to add value and insight to a high-growth area of the business by putting your own stamp on building short and long-term analysis and forecasting models on an international scale. This role would suit someone who loves digging into the detail, solving problems and finding out what really drives performance but then can also take a step back explaining and recommending actions to senior management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the key Business Partner for the Global Private Client team, providing financial input and expertise, establishing yourself as an important and trusted member of the PC Senior Management team.
- Run the Private Client & Fashion Concierge budget, re-forecast and latest view taking ownership of the complete P&L planning process from sales to EBITDA.
- Lead on the financial control and analysis of Private Client & Fashion Concierge in driving forward the monthly budget performance review, challenging where necessary
- Lead the PC trade planning and reporting process, presenting results to the business in the weekly Monday trade reviews
- Manage and evolve the stylist commission scheme providing robust financial insights
- Develop and take ownership of all financial modelling and reporting to support and add value in key decision making to ensure overall efficiency and profitability of the tier
- Manage the Fashion Concierge business unit and P&L, supporting the Fashion Concierge team on their strategic growth goals
- Support with adhoc analysis across tactical and longer term trade-driving initiatives working closely with the PC strategy, marketing and analytics teams
WHO YOU ARE
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- An expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots), knowledge in SQL, Looker & SAP is advantageous
- You have good commercial awareness and are proactive in your approach
- You can operate in changing environments, with competing deadlines.
- You are a team player with the ability to work with those outside of the Finance teams to achieve preferred outcomes
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
This is an exciting role for a Senior Finance Analyst to support the continued evolution of planning and analysis to aid decision-making and alignment of Marketplace demand. This is a varied role leading the financial support for the Private Client and Fashion Concierge teams, taking a holistic view across supply, demand and trade.