More than 2 days at home per week
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We're looking for a Management Accountant who will oversee the accounting and reporting aspects of Agent3, reviewing and approving the work performed by the accounts payable team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will work with the Account teams helping them to manage their jobs effectively and efficiently with focus on managing working capital, ensure the effective daily running of the finance department and to provide the best possible financial support to the broader business.
As a Management Accountant at Agent3, you will:
- Prepare month-end management accounts, including coordination of reporting process, and detailed review and approval of all transactions processed by the accounts payable team.
- Manage all aspects of revenue recognition under IFRS15; reconciliation of monthly accrued and deferred revenue.
- Review the output of the accounts payable team who perform AP and AR
- Ensure integrity of data in our ledger system, Maconomy.
- Reconciliation and submission of quarterly VAT
- Reconcile suppliers' purchase orders between the systems used by the Company.
- Manage all payroll accounting including review and approval of the payment runs and payroll taxes, i.e. PSA submission
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation and to report accurate monthly results both internally and to the parent Company
- Manage year-end process, being the first point of contact with external auditors.
- Ensure the financial control environment is appropriate for the business now and with expected growth.
- Contribute to P&L budgeting and re-forecast process, working with the Director of Finance and local office leads to ensure forecasts are accurate and that business plans are commercially sound.
- Help maintain rolling revenue forecasts.
- Support our Client Services team with any ad hoc requests. Working with the account teams to keep a check on budgets, promote efficiency and answer other queries they may have.
- Ensure Client Services team receive the finance support that they need for month end reporting.
- Ensure that information kept by the account teams is reconciled regularly between the CRM and Maconomy
- Ensure that data in Maconomy is kept up to date and accurate e.g., old projects and POs are closed.
- Provide support to the other Support Services (HR, IT, Office management) to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Ensure all team output is of the highest standard
As a Management Accountant at Agent3, you will bring:
- CIMA qualification or other qualifications with 3+ years experience in a Financial Reporting role.
- Demonstrate complex trouble-shooting, effective decision making and not be afraid to propose a different approach.
- The ability to maintain a consistent level of work output.
- The ability to always look to guide process improvements.
- Excellent skills in discussing finance matters with non-finance individuals.
- Strong IT skills - Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word and Maconomy experience would be advantageous.
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.