More than 2 days at home per week
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Scope & Impact:
Our Competitor Strategists work in the heart of the dynamic Fintech market. They play a role in defining, developing and launching services around the world that change the way that finance works. Our ambition is to create new businesses that have the customer at their centre. The research they lead identifies opportunities for our clients to design and build new financial services that serve currently unmet customer needs.
As a Competitor Strategist here at 11:FS you would:
- Work in a small highly skilled team of researchers, strategists, product managers and clients, to identify, create and develop world-class digital financial propositions and get them to market.
- Utilising their passion and curiosity about fintech and the future of financial services, they will develop a deep understanding of the fintech landscape, including direct-to-customer propositions and emerging technology vendors, and the technologies that underlie their solutions.
- Apply Jobs to be Done thinking to identify underserved opportunities in the market to create differentiated, digitally native propositions.
- Further develop their existing opinions and expertise about the ways technology is changing how banking, payments, investments and insurance work.
- Work directly on client projects, conducting research and benchmarking financial products, services and technologies to address the specific digital business challenges faced by our clients.
- Have the opportunity to draft and write periodic blog posts and make other contributions to 11:FS’s media, including the podcast.
Only things we ask:
- Comfort and enthusiasm for collaborating with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment.
- Obsessed with anything and everything Fintech
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your childs if you prefer)
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.