We’re looking for an impact-driven Senior Recruiter to join Scede’s internal People Operations Department.
Reporting directly into our NA-based Head of People Operations, you’ll play a key role in engaging and hiring talent tech and non-tech recruiters for Scede at an international scale.
In this remote-first role, you’ll collaborate with our Client Operations team to ensure that we continue to scale from a people perspective with quality at our core. Your day-to-day focus will be on sourcing and nurturing strong, passive recruiter talent to partner with some of the world’s fastest-growing startups - Klarna, Trustpilot, WeTransfer, Onfido, and Supercell to name a few.
- Sourcing of passive candidates to create a strong pipeline of candidates.
- Nurturing relationships with past applicants, future candidates and referral generation.
- Management of talent administration and interview scheduling.
- Assist with posting job descriptions on our career website, LinkedIn, and supporting the promotion of these via social media.
- Evaluation and screening of resumes and online profiles.
- Developing an understanding of Scede’s client base.
- Delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Collaboration with Marketing to support employer brand and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Pre-onboarding and onboarding new hires to Scede.
- Using data to drive effective recruitment practises across the team.
- Proven experience as an Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Proven sourcing experience developing successful outreach techniques to target top talent.
- Able to build and develop candidate market profiles.
- Familiar with working using an ATS and/or database, as well as using spreadsheets to track data.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout the process - answering candidate queries, providing guidance and support during the interview process, and providing feedback.
- Able to build strong candidate pipelines against fast-changing internal hiring requirements, to enable quick hiring turnaround when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A self-starter motivated to create and embrace opportunities.
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience.
- Experience of working in a remote business model.
- The autonomy, trust, and flexibility of a 100% remote-first company - now and always. You’re empowered to work from home, or at one of our co-working spaces* - wherever you feel you work best. We’ve found that a positive work-life balance for all is much more accessible this way.
- All the impact of an in-house role, with Scede’s 80-strong community of brilliant recruitment minds to share knowledge with, learn from, and lean on.
- £250 (or equivalent) WFH allowance upon joining to build your ideal work from home setup.
- Private medical and dental cover.
- £500 (or equivalent) annual learning and development budget, to dedicate to your chosen training, events, courses, or tools. You’ll also have access to our dedicated L&D platform, the “Scede Academy”.
- £70 monthly “Best Self” budget to invest in something that makes you feel happy, healthy, supported and able to be your best self with us here at Scede.*
- Discounts and perks across retail, travel, leisure, and entertainment through our benefits platform “Ben” via “Perks at Work”.*
- On top of paid leave, you also have your birthday off to celebrate!
- Expensed travel to client sites, allowing our teams to visit some of the most exciting startup cities across the globe!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team at our annual seasonal offsite. We also offer a social budget so that our various teams can get together in their teams or hubs across the UK, in Portugal, Poland, and Canada.
* This benefit currently applies to employees in the UK only.