Various work from home options
TrueLayer is looking for an outstanding social media manager to help us build our brand, reach new audiences and engage with our communities online.
Reporting to the Head of Content, you’ll be responsible for defining and executing on our global social media strategy, including managing the social calendar, creating unique content and managing social listening and employee advocacy.
You’re adept at copywriting and storytelling and you’re comfortable creating multimedia content to drive impressions and engagement with every post. You’ll collaborate with your colleagues in content, marketing and across the wider business to uncover the best stories that will help us build our social followers and keep them engaged.
You’re a natural networker with your finger on the pulse, and you know how to make the most of trends to generate buzz and drive engagement on social. You’ll put processes and tools in place to help us listen to our communities and become part of the conversation in a meaningful way.
You’re metric-driven and know how to track performance of social channels, experimenting, learning and adapting your strategy as you go.
Experience managing global social channels and experience with communities that are tech or developer-focused is a plus.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As our Social Media Manager, you will:
- Stay on top of the news cycle and trends in fintech, open banking and payments to ensure TrueLayer leads these conversations on a global scale
- Get under the skin of our audiences, understanding their challenges and goals
- Define and deliver our social media strategy globally, driving engagement and building followers
- Manage our social media calendar, creating posts and fielding requests from the business
- Be a guardian of brand and tone of voice, ensuring consistency and impact
- Partner with our Talent and people teams to help us build our employer brand through social media
- Collaborate with our client ops team and other colleagues to make sure we respond in a timely, relevant way
- Make sure we are getting the most of every piece of content – by reusing and re-purposing it on social in new and creative ways
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to uncover the right stories and subject matter expertise to feed into our social media strategy
- Put in place tools and processes for social listening to help inform our wider marketing and comms approach
- Support our leadership team with building their social media brand and presence
- Lead on employee advocacy for social media – putting systems and software in place to enable and encourage sharing
What we need from you:
- Significant experience managing social media channels for a technology company or fast-growing business (B2B experience a plus)
- Powerful story-telling and copywriting skills
- Understanding of how social media supports marketing and business goals
- Data-driven approach – you’re able to track the performance of social media channels and use those metrics to continually improve your work
- Creative mindset, proactively seeking ideas
- The ability to juggle multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
- A bias towards action and getting things done
- A genuine interest in fintech, payments and open banking
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working at a B2B fintech or tech company
- An understanding of API platform technology
- Experience editing video and audio content
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer, we embrace people that have different perspectives and personalities. We believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do.