Various work from home options
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
We’re scaling fast here at Paddle and are now building a brand new Commercial Team in the US 🚀
We’re looking for an established senior recruiter to help us deliver against our exciting hiring plan managing live roles initially across Sales and Customer Success. Working in close collaboration with the Regional VP Sales and Head of Talent you’ll build out high quality pipelines for live roles, pipeline for the future, boost our employer brand and help to impact our D,E&I goals.
What you'll do:
- Find exceptional commercial talent for our live vacancies
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Create healthy candidate pipelines for the future
- Manage external partner relationships
- Create and exceptional experience for all candidates
- Manage all verbal and written offer details
- Hire with a D&I mindset
- Build our brand as an employer of choice across the US market
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- An established commercial recruiter fully versed in full-cycle recruitment (creative sourcing strategies, interviewing, stakeholder management, offer negotiation etc)
- Proven experience managing Sales and Customer Success roles in either an in-house or agency role
- A brilliant relationship builder - open and honest you are comfortable giving and receiving feedback and love to collaborate
- Not afraid to take on challenges and have a solution mindset
- Experienced with US offer processes including state nuances and benefits
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 190 people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.